Hail Hail and welcome to carlukeshamrock.com!
This is the home of the Carluke Shamrock C.S.C.
Founded in 1987, the club has fostered a community of Celtic fans in the Lanarkshire town of Carluke and its surrounding areas, providing transport to games, running charitable events and hosting many social nights and dinner dances.
Through the joys of traveling the journey to Seville, or the lows of living through the 2nd 9-In-A-Row, we have faithfully supported the Celtic cause and provided an inclusive and welcoming home to all like minded hooped fans.
We run a 70-seater Executive Coach to all home games. The bus usually leaves 2 hours prior to kick-off, and leaves from outside The Crown Inn, Carluke.
- Look over pictures, reports and videos in our Gallery Page
- Keep connected with us on social media…
- Have a look at our Online Store
- You can contact us through our Contact Page
- Sign up to our mailing list to keep up-to-date with all the latest news